Imagine Your World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of the world that surrounds you? Wanting to create your own with your fantasies?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terms Of Role Play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Terms Of Role Play Empty
PostSubject: Terms Of Role Play   Terms Of Role Play EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Here are a list of words of what is known to be in use or said. (These are only the ones I can think of right now, please let me know if there are anymore).

Role-Play: Or rp is where someone with a group of people where they basically write story of some sort with characters that they know or created.

In Character: I.C. is where that you are currently playing your character.

Out of Character:O.O.C is where someone would put in parentheses or anything to show that they are not in character.

Original Character: Or O.C. is where the character is basically made by you.

Canon Character: Or by the term canon, is where the character is from a tv show, movie, book, etc, etc.

God Modding:
This is frown upon everyone and even the universe. No one doesn't like it. It's unfair and causes alot of fights and drama. God modding is where a character (Yours or somebody else's) claims to be some sort of deity who can't be killed or dodges attacks or controls another character.

Bunny Hopping: Same just like god modding, is where your character takes control of somebody else's character. That is frown upon as well.
Back to top Go down
https://imagineyourworld.rpg-board.net

Terms Of Role Play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagine Your World :: The Rules and Everything Else :: Terms-
Jump to: